High-Resolution Model - 1/100 Scale Gundam Astray Noir
The Astray Noir is a special Astray secretly developed as part of the Actaeon Project, it is the personal machine used by Dante Gordigiani to battle Gai's Gundam Blue Frame Astray in the "Gundam Seed Destiny Astray B" story.
It features a pre-painted die-cast and plastic frame used on the Hi-Resolution model Gundam Astray Red frame, this unit features a variety of matte and gloss finishes. Newly molded parts like the Noir Striker feature points of articulation designed to recreate its different flight weapon modes including linear cannons that can rotate and detachable swords in the wings.
- 7 Inches (17.78cm)
- Made of plastic and die-cast
- Noir Striker features articulation
- Recreate its different flight weapon modes
- Linear cannons can rotate
- Detachable swords in the wings
- Katanas mounted on beam pistols feature chrome finish